To share the love of Christ, to encourage Christians in their walk, and to encourage people to reach out to serve the world’s poor.
That is what it is all about for John & Dody Martin, and this mission is lived out through their personal and professional lives.
Ministering the Word through music – A message of love, straight from the heart
Based out of NY, this couple has been touring the country since 1974 singing in churches, schools, conferences, R.V.Resorts, church camps and retreats nationally. They are impacting neighborhoods and nations with a message of hope and a motivation to serve others. So far, the Martins have found sponsors for over 8,000 needy children!
The Scriptures depict the use of a variety of different styles of worship music, both old and new. The apostle Paul writes, “Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God” (Colossians 3:16). Musical tastes are as varied and unique as the individual and our desire is to reflect that diversity in our concerts.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.